- Recipe By: NDTV Food
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Cook Time: 25 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Here we bring you one more entree to the sandwich list – It is Chicken Cheese Sandwich. Juicy shredded chicken along with creamy cheese makes for an indulgent breakfast meal.
Ingredients Of Chicken Cheese Sandwich
- 250 Gram Shredded Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Cheese Spread
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Salt To Taste
- 4 Slices Bread
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder (optional)
How to Make Chicken Cheese Sandwich
- 1.Take a bowl, add cooked and shredded chicken along with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise and some oregano, mix everything well.
- 2.Once done, add cheese spread or cream cheese.
- 3.Now take two slices of bread (any bread according to your preference), fill it with the mixture and add some veggies (optional), grill the sandwich until brown and crispy from both sides.
- 4.Serve with your favourite dip and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Shredded Chicken, Cheese Spread, Mayonnaise, Cream Cheese, Black Pepper, Oregano, Salt To Taste, Bread, Garlic Powder (optional)