- Recipe By: NDTV Food
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Cook Time: 20 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Quick, easy and simple, this Indo-Chinese stir-fried recipe involves leftover rice which is further tossed with chicken chunks, some veggies and Asian sauces and seasonings followed by a piquant flavour of burnt garlic.
Ingredients Of Chicken Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
- 2 Cups Steamed Rice
- 250 gram Boneless Chicken
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- For the Burnt Garlic
- 10-11 Sliced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
How to Make Chicken Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
- 1.Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic to it. Sauté for 1 minute or until brown.
- 2.Once done, add onions and fry until translucent. After that add chopped chicken chunks and let them cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 3.Once the chicken is cooked, add salt, green chillies, pepper, soya sauce and vinegar.
- 4.Mix everything well and keep stirring for a minute. Now, add rice and mix everything well again.
- 5.Now, in another pan, heat olive oil and add sliced garlic, cook until golden brown.
- 6.Pour it over the rice and your delish is ready to relish.
Steamed Rice, Boneless Chicken, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Green Chillies, Soya Sauce, Vinegar, For the Burnt Garlic, Sliced Garlic, Olive Oil.