NCL Industries Limited (Nagarjuna Cement)
7 – 12 years
- Planning and implementing predictive & preventive maintenance of cement plant so as to increase up-time / equipment reliability
- As a utility engineer, adept in planning, testing, executing, evaluating and diagnosing, and routine upkeep of equipment, machinery and systems in the production area.
- Operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment maintenance of cement plant.
- Preventive & breakdown maintenance.
- Preparation of critical spare parts list to maintain inventory in engineering stores.
- To bring about improvement in equipment availability, supply of utilities and time bound repair of equipment and follow-up with purchase department.
- Execution of facility maintenance as per the requirement / schedules and procedures.
- Planning & organizing and man power effectively to meet plant requirements.
- Timely updating statutory documents and record keeping.
- Record keeping and updating maintenance documentation and ensure implementation through Facility.
- Coordinating with production blocks in-charge and various departments if necessary for meeting their day-to-day Requirements.
- Involvement in erection works as and when required.
If you are interested with the above opening kindly send your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Candidate profile
- Should be a graduate in Mechanical engineering (Diploma Engineers may also apply).
- Should have worked in Cement Plants
- Should possess minimum of 7 years hands on experience.
- Preference to only telugu speaking person.
This position is based at Mattapally, near Kodada, Suryapet District, Telangana District. Those who are interested in this location only to apply.